Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sorry

I know I have been slacking lately with my posts.  So I will post a few things.  Abby has been keeping me busy!!  She is into everything and you can not even go to the bathroom or she will destroy everything.

 My sister Jenny got a dog today and Paige went with her and helped her all day.  Paige did not even want to come home.  If you know me you know I do not want a dog ( sorry) but we promised Paige one when we got a new house.  I never thought we really would get a new house so I thought I was safe!!

 My sister Katie is getting married in June!!  She bought her dress and Paige is the maid of honor so cool!!

 I am Godmother tomorrow and I am so excited!!  I might be getting a part time job soon!  We could use more $ and I could use some time away!  Love to everyone reading this!!

1 comment: