Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A day off

Today I had the day off from work.  It was really nice.  It is the first weekday I have had off for awhile.  I took the girls to music class and they were so good.  I figured I better catch up on some things while I have the day off.  Here are a few things we have been doing.


Here is a Birthday Wish to Aunt Jenny!  We made cards for her and bought her a balloon!!

We went to the Family story time at the Library for Dr. Seuss's Birthday.  You can see Delaney hiding behind the cat in the hat with Grandma.  Both A and D thought he was scary.  They also made puppets and a birthday cake.  Paige went too and had a BLAST!



Here is a picture of how we found the girls one night when we checked on them.  They are both in Ds bed and so are all their toys!!  D was not too happy the next morning and she told me Abby took her bed!

Paige is done with Basketball for this year.  She really improved this year!  Here is her team photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment