Sunday, May 15, 2011

Run Run Run it is Fun Fun Fun!!



These are my little runners showing off their ribbons.  Abby said to me the other day. " Mommy did a run, Paige did a run, Abby want to do a run."  So I found one at healthy Kids day at the YMCA. It was a one mile run. I felt a little crazy being out there with the 2 two year olds.  They were the youngest runners!  It was cold and windy but they were so excited.  Aunt Jenny ran with Delaney and I ran with Abby.  They did good!!  Paige ran ahead of us and Abby ran most the way.  She fell once and hurt her head, she started to run to the playground once and even ran backward to see how Delaney was doing at one time.  Jenny told me that Delaney told her she drank too much juice and it was sloshing in her tummy-- too cute!  Delaney did great too and ran the whole way as well. It took them 19 and 20 minutes but they finished and everyone was standing at the end clapping and cheering them on.  They were pretty proud of themselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment