Thursday, September 22, 2011

Good Choices, Bad Choices

Good Choice- going garage sailing today for my neighborhood sales.  I found a baby doll stroller, pack n play, car seat set for the girls to play with.  I found a Target toy bin organizer like the one we already have in perfect shape for CHEAP!!  I also found a friend ballet shoes, clothes, a cool different version of Yahtzee, puzzles, books, a old flying airplane.  Good day!  Good Choice



Bad Choice-  Abby ran away from me when we were leaving preschool today.  I talked to her when I put her in the car.  I asked her if it was a good or bad choice?  She said it was a bad choice and she was sorry.  I then got in the car and started to back out of my parking spot and Delaney yelled at me that I did not buckle her in her car seat.  I pulled the car back in the parking spot and got out and buckled her in.  Abby then said " Mommy that was a BAD choice"  Oh Abby yes you are right it was a bad choice that mommy made.  I did not really need her to tell me that though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment