Sunday, July 8, 2012

Olympic Swim Trials









So I have always been a fan of Olympic Swimming and the swim trial are in Omaha NE!! Paige swims for our neighborhood pool for the summer so I knew she would think it was cool as well.  I looked into tickets and they were pretty expensive so I decided against it.  Then, darn Facebook and I saw other people going and it looked so cool and I wanted to go again and made up my mind we were going.  I did some searching and I found tickets for $10!!  I can do that!  Rob says the one thing he loves about me and finds annoying at the same time is that once I get and idea in my head no one can stop me.  This time it was a good idea and it worked, sometimes my crazy ideas end in our patio set being many bright different colors ( I still like it).  Oh back to the point.  Paige and I had a great Mommy and Paige dad and she said her favorite part was spending the day with me!!  Pretty cool from an almost middle school-er , she still loves me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment