Saturday, April 21, 2012

Today was a great day...

  •  We had a great day. It was a super way to spend some time together.


Today, I started out thinking I was crazy, I was waiting in the rain and cold wind to start a race.  I thought I was crazy, I thought I should run to my car.  Well,  today was the 4th 10K race I have ever run and my best time before today, which was last year was 1:01:45.  My goal has always been to run it in under an hour and today my time was 59:36!!!  I was so excited, I felt amazing.  I know in the real running world this is nothing everyone can do this.,BUT on this day it was something, I had never done it and I worked hard and pushed myself and I did it and I felt amazing.  I then came home and life was like normal :)  I had laundry and cleaning.  We played outside, we had a dance party, we ate outside.  It was the perfect day!!

1 comment: