Thursday, June 30, 2011

Award!!!

Award Rules:


1) Link back to the person that awarded this to you.

My sister-in-law laura

http://lauraevans83.blogspot.com/


2) Share 7 random things about yourself:

1.  I actually like to clean and organize.  If I could have time to do it more and not get interrupted when doing it or have it be a mess 2 minutes later.  I do not think I would like to have a cleaning lady, I like to clean my own house

2.  I have no idea what to do with our garden in our backyard.  We have a beautiful flower garden that needs some TLC.  The last people who lived here planted tons of different things and I really was not sure what anything was until it started to bloom.  I would love to learn more about that

3.  I used to make cards and scrapbook all the time.  I do miss it but it take so much time and my time is limited, and I would rather play with my three beautiful girls

4.  I enjoy running and working out and use it to deal with stress, now if only I could eat healthier :)

5.   I like to make people laugh and can even be pretty funny at times :)

6.  I won a speech contest in seventh grade, this always shocks people because I am shy

7.  It takes we awhile to build a good friendship but once I do it is usually lifelong.  I have wonderful friends and family who I would be lost without!!



3) Award to other blogs!

Erica's Blog-  My friend Erica updates her Blog more than anyone I know.  I love reading it and now she has a new camera so her pictures are great!!

Kelli's Blog- OK Kelli's this is more of an attempt to get you to update your Blog :)  Now you have to post :)



4) Answer the following questions:

-Favorite Color: pink or red

-Favorite Song: Billy Joel:  Just the way you are
-Your favorite dessert: pecan  pie
-What is pissing you off: the fact that my house can never stay clean and that I do not know what to do with my garden
-When you 're upset, you: cry and call a good friend or my mom or one of my sisters
-Your favorite pet:  Jack, I really do like him.  yes I know I did not want a dog but I kind of love him now!
-Black or White: Black

-Biggest fear: something happening to my kids
-Best feature: my big heart :)
-Everyday attitude: I am pretty positive and I am a strong person who thinks I can get through anything.  I also know when I need help and most the time I will ask for it

-What is perfection: seeing my kids smile
-Guilty pleasure: Reality television and wine

2 comments:

  1. you won a speech contest?!?! ;)
    Interesting to read some of the stuff here!! I keep telling Matt that just him and I need to make a trip out there again...maybe Football Season ;) It's hard with this thing called school going on in my life haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh :) I am a blogging obsessed!!

    ReplyDelete