Sunday, June 26, 2011

Funny thing kids say

I keep wanting to write down all these funny things that the kids say.  Since I have not been scrap booking and really do not see me starting that again anytime soon!  I need to put them somewhere so this is more for me than others but still cute:

Delaney calls her bed sheets "sheep" it is pretty cute.  One night I had not made her bed after washing her sheets and she kept saying I can't go to bed where are my sheep?


Abby calls swim- suits "swim-soups".  again maybe cute to only me :)

The other night when we were at my parent's house ( they live on a lake)  Abby wanted to go see the sun.  I said oh honey we can't go see the sun.  She told me yeah lets just get in the boat and drive to it.   The sun was setting and it looked like it was right on top of the lake-- pretty cute

Abby got a Tinkerbell dress for her birthday and it has wings on the back.  She thought if she put it on she could really fly.  Luckily she did not try to leap off anything just run fast in the yard and thought she would start to take off.

Delaney takes her new princess dive sticks in the bath with her and when she is all done she gets three washcloths as towels for them and dries the each off.

1 comment:

  1. I just gave you an award on my blog!! Check it out!!

    lauraevans83.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete