Monday, June 6, 2011

Princess Dance Class- Delaney's dream come true




Aunt Jenny and Grandma and Papa gave the girls dance and gymnastics classes for their upcoming birthday.  Very cute present.  Rob and I debated about putting them in the same class or seperate classes.  They are so different and Delaney loves to dance and princesses and Abby loves to climb and roll.  So I thought they needed to do different classes.  Delaney was so excited.  It was SO cute.  She went to the class and went right with the teacher and tried to do all the moves.  So cute!!  She told me about all her new friends she made and can not wait to go back next week.  SO CUTE!! Tomorrow is Abby's turn :)

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!!!!!!! I love that my neices are in dance classes!!!! Taking after their aunt?!?!

    ReplyDelete