Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st day of School




Paige had her first day of school last week.  She started 5th grade and got the teacher she wanted.  She has wanted this teacher since she was in second grade so she is really excited.  She loves school.  She already has the goal to be the first student of the week and has already started her book report that is not due until the end of September.  She is just a hard worker, she make my job easy!

Abby and Delaney started preschool today.  Delaney was so excited to wear her new dress that she got up really early!  Abby was a little unsure but walked right into school and said goodbye to me.  I was really surprised it was so easy.  I met my mom and sister for coffee and before I knew it, it was time to go pick them up.  It went so fast!  They were really excited to see me and told me about their day.  "My teacher is a lady", "  " I colored a school bus", " My teacher took me to the potty" , " I jumped off a tree", " We ate snack"  " We did not eat snack". It is so funny to listen to them talk and I think they were glad to have each other at school.  I can not believe my babies are so big!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment