Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quotes from my children

So Paige has been thinking about college lately.  Yes I know she is still in grade school.  She told me that the colleges she wants to go to you have to start thinking about it now ( crazy girl)

Paige is also the team leader for her math team and she told her team.  "I am like your boss at work I will help you but I can not just tell you the answers, go ask you parents about their bosses, they do not just give them the answers." ( oh Paige)

Delaney bit Abby yesterday ( this has not happened for a long time).  I asked her why she did not use her words.  Delaney said " I did use my words mommy, Abby just would not listen to me so I had to bite her" ( oh no )

Abby told me yesterday that she would rather go to Grandmas house because Grandma has more food.


Abby was also worried that we were going home today and not to preschool.  She kept telling me I was going the wrong way.  So I think she really likes preschool ( which is good).

No comments:

Post a Comment