Sunday, August 28, 2011

Run

So I normally only talk about my girls but here is a post about me.  I did a run on Saturday.  I have not been running as much lately and was not sure I could pull out 4 miles but I did.  It was for a great cause.  My sister Katie and I did the one mile walk and then I also did the 4 mile run.  I was thinking of a dear friend of mine the whole time.  4 years ago she lot her sweet sweet sweet triplets who were born too soon and were only with us a very short while.  I ran this run for her and for all the other parents out there who have lost their little angels all too soon.  Please check out the website below it is a great cause.

yes this is what happens when the only people around to take your picture are three years old
http://www.regansrun.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment