Thursday, January 19, 2012

Warning : Bragging Mamma post

OK so you saw the title.  If you do not want to read a post of me bragging about how smart my daughter is then stop now.  Sorry this is my Blog and I am going to brag away.  Anyone who knows Paige knows she is a super smart girl, just talk to her and you will know that.  She does amazing in school she gets almost all 4s, you can get a 1, 2, 3 or 4 on your report cards here. She is sweet and caring and funny.  She is just down right amazing!  Well if that is not enough, she also does well on national tests.  I did pretty good in school when I was younger but I worked hard and then when it came to the National Tests the CAT test in my days I never did as well as I should have.  Maybe that is my I am so impressed or maybe Paige is just amazing ( I warned you I was bragging).  She once again, yes she has done this multiple times placed in the 99 percentile.  That means she scored higher that 99 percent of fifth grade students nationally!  I mean that is cool, right?  I am not sure I can do anything better that 99% of the people in the nation.  I am proud of her.  I am also more proud of the wonderful caring person she is growing up to be.  I LOVE all my girls so very very much, I am so truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! No doubt Paige is brilliant! You're one smart cookie too!

    ReplyDelete