Monday, January 23, 2012

What a day

Today has been a good day.  First a shout out to Rob who placed FIRST in his 5K challenge for his Weight Loss Challenge group.  He ran it in 34 minutes 57 seconds!  That is a great time since he did not even really train for it!  He has been working out all the time but not running and he just went out and did it.  He had to run indoors around a track 47 times so that would be hard too!  I am just so proud that he is doing this and making his health a priority. 


Abby was my trainer tonight and kept adjusting my speed and incline on my treadmill so I would go faster.  She said "Go Mommy you can do it!"  She pushed me pretty hard I was sprinting at on good incline at the end and my legs were like jello when I was done.  Future Jillian Michaels?


Paige also told me today the her life was like a graphic novel, not sure where she gets these things.  I had just run a yellow light ( it was icy and I did not want to slam on my breaks) and then I noticed a police man.  No worries I did not get pulled over but that is what prompted her to make the comment.

Paige also told me tonight that I was thin, which is a nice thing to hear, she said not paper thin but like just thin.  That Paige so funny :)

Abby went to bed and went right to sleep, this is not normal.

All in all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment