Wednesday, January 4, 2012

playing with the kids

We have had fun this week playing together.  I love to play with my kids!

Paige and her new BeyBlades stadium

one of Delaney's new favorite toys.  The classroom of people, the girl by the M is named Meg(h)an :)

such a cutie oh and can you tell I got a new camera.  Not the really expensive one I was hoping for but I really nice one with a 21 Xs zoom, so I can take pictures of the neighbors birdhouse :)  It is much better that my old one that was falling apart due to the children



Yes I still have my Christmas tree up and yes it is driving me crazy, I Like to do things right away.  We are hosting Rob's family Christmas here and I need to leave it up for that

our beyblades tournament of Champions

Delaney and her princesses in my garage sale find doll house

it is rough being a princess

Abby said this was her favorite toy.  Big toys!

more beyblade fun

1 comment:

  1. YAY for a new camera!!! The pictures look great...and so do the toys ;)

    ReplyDelete