Sunday, July 25, 2010

Abigail "Abby"


Abby is full of energy. She has been since before she was born. She was always moving and wiggling around. Abby was the one who decided to come early. 32 weeks and 6 days or 33 weeks (it depends who you ask) she was done and wanted to come out and play. Delaney was fine where she was and I could see her saying "no Abby" as Abby was pushing her way out! Abby had trouble sleeping at night as a baby. Many nights I drove around Lincoln hoping she would go to sleep. She is full of energy. She climbed baby gates and out of her crib at a very young age. She now pulls on the drawers in the kitchen out to make steps to get to the counter. I found this out when she brought me a bag of Doritos upside down!! Abby's new love is "colors" she does good for awhile and then runs and colors on the wall. Thank goodness for the magic eraser. Abby talks really fast and sometimes it is hard to understand her. She has a super cute high voice and she makes me smile all the time. She wakes up every morning and asks where everyone is at? We go through the whole list and then she will tell me back. Daddy at work, Grandma at work and so on. Her favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba and she gets pretty upset is you will not let her watch it right when SHE wants to. She is super sweet and loves to cuddle and read books. I love my spunky little Abby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment