Thursday, July 29, 2010

Grandma's last day of work



Today we "surprised" Grandma at work with a cookie for her last day. I am not sure how much of a surprise it was since we did the same thing last week for Papa. The surprise was Paige and I made the cookie and Paige decorated most of it!! The other surprise was it was not as good as Papa's cookie. Maybe I should leave the cookie making to Eileen :) We have had a good week. Rob is off work all week. We do not even know what to do with daddy being home all the time. We have been to the Omaha zoo, the Amazing Pizza Machine and Morrill hall. I will post pictures of all our adventures. Today we are taking it easy and I cleaned out the fridge, fun times I know. Tonight Grandma's party for her last day of work and then tomorrow back to the fun and games!!

No comments:

Post a Comment