Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Delaney


Delaney is my youngest by one minute. Rob would disagree and say it was more like four or five. They did not really keep track during the C-section. Delaney was fine with where she was and Rob said it took them a long time to get her out. I did not even get to see her when she was born they ran by and ran her to the NICU. I felt bad that I got to see Abby and not her. I still feel bad she has breathing troubles but the good news is she seems to be out growing them! She is my laid back little girl but do not mess with her baby dolls. Delaney is all girl. She wants to wear dresses and cares which shoes she wears. She will pick them out. Delaney loves her baby dolls, she gives then baths, feeds then in the highchair and puts lotion on them. As many of you know she loves to paint her toe nails-- and babies!! I have to do babies hair in the morning right after D's. We call her D a lot. Delaney loves to dance and when she hears music she just starts dancing. She will sit still and listen while Abby is climbing the wall. I am very thankful for that because I could not keep up with two Abbys. Delaney has a temper and can scream like no one I have heard when she is upset. I love my caring and sweet little D-- Delaney!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment