Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why do I do theses things??


I have finally decided what I am going to do with my Blog. I am going to find one picture a day and write about it. It may be recent it may be years old. I think this will help me talk about both the old and new things.


Today's picture is one of the girls eating red, white and blue star kisses while they were wearing white dresses and on a hot hot day. We dropped Paige off at swim team and I brought the wagon so we could go for a walk. I started walking and right in front of me I saw Dairy Queen. I thought how fun we will go get ice cream. I walked in and changed my mind. It was close to the 4Th of July and I thought lets get the red, white and blue treats. As soon as a handed them to the girls I knew it would be a mess. I did it anyway. The dresses came clean and I had to wheel the wagon out back and spray it out. I stripped them down and put them back in the car with just diapers on. It was a lot of work. I would do it all again. Their smiles are worth it. Being a mom is tough and the hardest job I have ever had, BUT I love it so much and I love it even when I make my job harder on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment