Saturday, July 17, 2010

Swim Meet and sand toys


Today was Paige's third swim meet. She is doing great. If she could learn to dive she would be right with all the other swimmers. I am very proud of my little fish. There is a sand area at the pool and I have been bringing my sand toys for the girls to play with. I even bought more toys this week because last week all the big kids were using their toys. Well today was a huge meet and once again all the big kids took their toys. After being in the sun for three hours and it was hot hot hot here. I lost my patience and started taking back my toys. I may not have been as nice as I could have about it but I brought them. I went and bought them at Target and packed them in the car and carried them all the way from the car to the pool. I think my kids should be able to play with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment