Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Abby before church, I should have known when she could not even sit still for a picture she would not sit still for Church

Abby's picture of me, I thought I had a cute idea.  I took a dress that was was too big and put a belt with it to make it look better.  I know hard to tell in this pic but thought it looked OK!


Abby said it was a nice day and she needed to color the deck






They get to Open one present at Grandma and Papas--- can you tell Paige is happy!!

The little ones got Roller Skates.  I have never seen them SO excited!!

Grandpa reading "Twas the night before Christmas" a family tradition

Abby decided that she would rather read her Dinosaur book and tried to read louder than Papa!


We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and Abby wanted us to know Jesus' birthday was on Christmas

D's pink roller skates

No comments:

Post a Comment