Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dancing Divas








Today was the dance recital.  It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.  It was a busy day today.  We had some rain, then snow so the driving conditions were not the best.  First we had Christmas Program practice.  I had a huge scare there.  I lost Abby for what seemed like forever but was less than 10 minutes maybe closer to 5, ( forever to a mother).  There were TONS of people and they were switching groups and she was gone.  I had strangers and friends helping me look for her and I was pretty emotional and when we found her and I lost it.  That was SO scary!  The day ended better with the cutest little dancers.  I think their class stole the show, OK I know I am partial :)   3-5 year olds with towels and swim suits dancing to yellow polka dot bikini.  Laying on towels kicking their legs, so CUTE!! Abby loved it and did great, she came and said " Mommy did you see me I was up on stage dancing!"  Delaney was a little upset because the towel was not cooperating with her, but that made it even cuter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment