Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa funny :)


Here is an old family Christmas picture from two years ago.  I didn't Blog back then so I like to add random oldies here and there.

Today I went to a website that made videos from Santa for your kids.  It was really cute.  The big questions at the end was are you on the nice list or naughty list.  Delaney was totally sure that she was on the nice list not worried a bit.  Abby on the other hand was really worried she hid behind me and was not sure.  She had run away from me ( once again) after preschool and we had just talked about that. Well, it turned out OK Abby was on the nice list too.  In the video I tell Santa to tell Abby to always listen to her mommy.  I asked her when we were done if she remembered Santa had said to always listen you her mommy.  Abby then told me in her own Abby words that, Santa had said she was on the nice list so she was good she did not need to do anything more!

We see Santa at our good friends house tomorrow night.  Same Santa who I saw when I was little.  He may have to remind Abby to listen to her mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment