Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pre-school Christmas Party, All school Sing, Ginger Bread house, decorating cookies and looking at Christmas lights

OK after I type the whole title I know why today was not a good day. We tried to do too much!  Abby and Delaney had their pre-school Christmas party this morning and that was fun.  Abby did not want to listen some while I was there but all in all a good morning.  Two nights ago Delaney was up until four in the morning for no real reason and we are all still suffering from that.  Everyone was not in the best mood today, including me.  I then tried to go to Paige's all school sing and we lasted one and half songs, then I left like a crazy women because my children would not sit still.   I then drove around crying ( don't feel too sorry for me, I was just having my own pity party).  Tonight we made our Ginger Bread house, decorated sugar cookies, ordered pizza, then went and looked at Christmas lights. I was just trying to do whatever I could to survive until Rob got home.  Thursdays are long days for me Rob works until 7 and then goes to his work out class after he gets off work.  He is doing great on his weight loss Challenge and has lost almost 20 pounds!  Today was one of those day that I am glad we get a fresh start tomorrow.  Nothing was going right and I am counting down the minutes until Rob gets home.  Tomorrow will be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment