Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby dolls and the jacket

Baby dolls eating lunch grapes and cheddar cheese?!?
Here are a few funny things the girls have been doing lately.  Delaney has to have her baby with her at all times.  The girls have a few baby dolls and they all have to have diapers on or sit on the potty.  One sat in the real potty the other day!  That one had to be washed.  When I was done washing it I put it in the dryer it was all cloth ,and I thought, I would speed up the time so Delaney could play with that baby again.  Delaney screamed like I had put a real live baby in the dryer, she threw herself to her knees and put her hand over her eyes.  I quickly pulled baby out and we made a nice towel dry station for her.  Baby also has to have lotion on her cloth skin, I guess it must be really dry?
Abby and her new favorite jacket

Abby's new thing is this "jacket".  It is a winter vest.  She wants to wear it all the time and it is 102 here!!  She screams jacket when she can not wear it and tried to wear it to bed the other night.  Oh we have two very stubborn two year olds around this house.  Fun times!!


Paige would like everyone to know she jumped off the first tower at Woods pool today.  I was a bit nervous but she was tall enough. She did great and her new art project is to make a shirt that says--  "I survived the tower at Woods pool."  She is a funny girl.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that Delaney got so upset when you put the doll in the dryer!!! Abby's jacket is very styish! And I think that would be a GREAT idea for Paige to design a shirt for the Woods tower!!

    ReplyDelete