Wednesday, August 4, 2010

We are moving!!!

our townhouse
Ok I have been waiting two years to type this.  Yes two years.  We first talked about selling our house when I was pregnant with the girls.  We then got serious about it when I found out my one baby was two babies!  Then I was put on bed rest and the girls were born two months early and we were not allowed to have people in the house.  We then stopped trying to sell our house on our own for awhile and started back up with a Realtor for nine months-- no luck again and then a rest and then six months again with a new Realtor.  There has been many ups and downs.  One extremely low offer, many days cleaning the house quickly and many stressful days.  I am glad to say that is all over.  No we have not sold our house but we did find someone to rent it.  The kicker?  They want it ASAP like August 20th.  We do not want to lose our one chance so we said OK!!  We are moving in with my parents.  It should work they have five bedrooms. I was so proud of this house when I bought it on my own as a single mom to Paige--- but times have changed and so has our family.   We hope to find a new house with the three Bs as I call them.  Another Bedroom - we now only have two and Rob and I sleep on a hide-a- bed couch every night.  A Basement- we do not have one now and a Back yard- we now have a commons area and I am tired of sharing.  I am so excited, scared and nervous about this new chapter of our lives.  I also feel like something will go wrong and it will not happen.  We have dreamed of moving for over two years and I just recently decided that I would give up on that dream and be happy with what I have.  OK believe me I am very happy with what I have.  A wonderful husband, three beautiful daughters and so many loving family and friends.  That is why I have been able to live in our little house without complaining ( too much).  I am thankful we have a house and people who love us.  We are safe happy and healthy.  In the back of my head I just wanted a little more.... I am excited for us to have our OWN space.  I hope it all works out.  I know that no matter what I am a lucky woman and I am so happy for what I have.  I hope to have all I have had before and a little more space and maybe a bedroom for Rob and I to sleep in.

1 comment:

  1. just to keep in the back of your mind...there are A LOT of houses in Quincy for good low prices!!!!

    ReplyDelete