Monday, August 9, 2010

Busy Weekend and House hunting!!

Abby and Delaney is their life jackets
This weekend was Crazy busy.  Saturday I ran a 5K.  I did OK.  I had a goal to run under a certain time and I ran 5 seconds over that.  It was really hot and I am just proud I finished.  I really am doing pretty good at staying with my running.  I just want to keep doing better and better. It has been so hot here I have not been running as much as I should.  No records set here but I am proud of what I can do.  I had a SUPER PROUD mommy moment this weekend.  Paige swam in her all City swim meet.   They divide the heats by time so everyone has a chance and she WON her heat on Saturday.  I was jumping up and screaming!  Rob did not know they got a ribbon for winning the heat so he thought I was crazy!  Paige's coaches were SO excited too!  You would of thought she won a gold medal!!  We went to my friend Angie's ( love her) on Saturday for her lake party.  She has a cabin and this is totally what I needed.  I relaxed and hung out with friends and it was SO great.  I know why she loves her cabin because you CAN relax!!  My girls loved it and it was such a nice day that we did not want to leave.  We had to go to Paige's swim team party that night.  It was fun and Rob learned how hard it is to keep track of them (the twins) at the pool.  They are so brave when it comes to the pool and Rob was amazed at them!!  Tonight we saw a house we really liked so who knows!  Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment