Friday, August 6, 2010

Stress???

Older picture of Abby and how she "helps" me do laundry
Ok trying to pack a house with two little ones is hard.  I was a little stressed today.  Rob and I are so different in one area.  I start packing right away.  I hate waiting until the last minute.  I like to get everything done right away.  Rob does not stress about it and says we have plenty of time and it will all get done.  He is usually right but I still like to get going. So I have been packing in FULL FORCE!   Delaney tried to help me pack this morning.  Abby was not so happy that I was trying to pack.  She was mad tonight and yelled "NO" at me and slammed the bedroom door in my face.  I wonder how she will be as a teenager? We have a busy weekend.  I have a run tomorrow, then Paige has her City Championship swim meet, a birthday party at night.  Sunday a lake party at a friends and a pool party for Paige's swim team.  Next weekend we are going to KC.  I really hope Rob is right and we will get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment