Saturday, August 21, 2010

We have a new address!

Love this picture of the girls hugging




I love this picture of the girls and they have been fighting a lot lately so I thought it would be great to see them hugging.  Well we have officially moved.  We have a new address and we live on a lake---- how wonderful.  Oh wait I forgot to mention we live with my parents.  Things are going well---- at least I think.  A and D ask where Grandma and Papa are when they are not home it is pretty cute.  We are looking at more houses tomorrow so I hope we can find some good ones.  Moving is STRESSFUL!!  We keep having to do one more thing and we will see how renting our place goes.  I went in there today and it was SO weird to see it SO different.  Different is good right???

No comments:

Post a Comment