Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sad :(

These pictures are the only ones I could find with Rob and his girls. ( Notice Abby is already trying to start texting)   Rob is on our couch a few months ago with A and D and the other one is Paige on her first communion. 



We are all going to miss Rob when he goes back to work tomorrow. We have had a fun week. This weekend he spent most of Saturday at an auction by our house!! He rushed through the farmers market to get home to the auction!!  I will post pictures of his and Paige's great finds. I am not a fan of more stuff. We have enough and no room as it is but Paige and Rob had a good time at the auction. The girls are going to be so sad tomorrow when daddy is not home. I wish we could win the lottery and we could all have fun together. The good news is I have been slacking on house work a little and so I will get back on track. Rob works really hard and we appreciate all he does. We are a lucky family!

No comments:

Post a Comment